About Westlink Iconic Estates
Westlink Iconic Estates Limited is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) Jointly owned by Chapter Four Estates Management Limited and Odu’a Investment Company Limited. The Joint Venture company was formed to deliver Westlink Iconic Villa at Olubadan Estate Alakia New Ife Road Ibadan Oyo State Nigeria.
Odu’a Investment Company Limited (OICL) and Chapter Four Estates Management Limited (CFEM) entered into strategic partnership to collaborate on real estate development within the south west states (Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti States) in Nigeria. The first of such development is Westlink Iconic Villa.
OICL is a public company jointly owned by all the states in the south west of Nigeria. The company is managed by a Board of Director and a management team led by Mr. Adewale Raji the Group Managing Director. CFEM on the other hand is a private company incorporated in Nigeria by Iconic City UK Limited to carry out the business of property development in Nigeria. CFEM is led by the Chief Executive Officer Mr. Shams Ogunmuyiwa.
The Management Team of Westlink Iconic Estates Limited is made up of senior directors of both OICL and CFEM.
- Adewale Raji – Group Managing Director Odu’a Investment Company Limited
- Tope Arowolo – Group Head of Property Odu’a Investment Company Limited
- Shams Ogunmuyiwa – Chief Executive Officer Chapter Four Estate Management Limited
- Oyeniyi Raimi – Director of Finance & Resources Chapter Four Estate Management Limited.
- Lanre Bello – Technical Director Chapter Four Estate Management Limited.